Private persons

KuvaHome » Services » Private persons

Did you know, that a professional bookkeeper can also help private persons in financial matters? For example, do you need tax consulting or help with filling out your tax report? Or do you need help with your society’s or housing cooperative’s financial matters? We have the knowhow and experience in these also. So, ask an offer or come to our office to negotiate how we can be of assistance.